Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Finish this sentence...


My best friend says... hell's bells and it makes me giggle every time!

People call me... Everything under the sun. 49% of it is true :)

I most often dream... about things that have happened or I have thought about the previous day.  And I almost always remember them when I wake!

The best part of my day... is when I get home and see the smiling faces of these two! 







I really don't understand... how to follow directions when it comes to putting something together. It totally overwhelms me.  Those pages and pages of instructions and parts..I curl up in a little ball!  If I didn't have Daniel Lego's would be all over the place, the swing set would still be in the box and our outdoor furniture...I'm getting a knot in my stomach just thinking about it!

I get really annoyed...  with the constant girl drama at work.  I'm defiantly ready for summer.

There's nothing like a... perfect swimsuit...I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist!

Lately, I can't get enough... graham crackers...I know not clean eating but its my ONE vise

One thing I am NOT is... a size 2.

I spent too much money on... clothes! I love clothes and new styles! Shopping is my therapy

I want to learn.... how to not let people influence my mood....and to be nicer to my hubby...he deserves it.

I can't stop... running! WTF!

Never have I ever... walked away from a piece of key lime pie :P

Reese Witherspoon... rocks! I loved her!


No comments:

Post a Comment