Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I love you more....

Dear Noah and Grace,

I've been trying to write this blog for weeks.  What do I say to the two most important and precious things in my life that I don't already say on a regular basis.  What do I say to the two things that help my day and nights end in a smile.   My two babies are growing up so fast.  I have a 5 and 2 year old and just yesterday it seems as if I was getting married and starting my "adult" life.  Just yesterday I was leaving home to embark on this new adventure called college.  Just yesterday I was joining a sorority and having the time of my life.  Parenthood has changed me.  It has made me look at life differently. It had helped me grow into the woman I am today.  It has showed me a love that I would have never known...a love that is never ending...a love I would surly die for.  I hope you both know that no matter what is going on in your world or the world around us you will always be loved...

Noah...You surprise me everyday by your intelligence and quirky sense of humor.  You make me laugh with your little sayings and you tell me you love me everyday.  I hope this never changes.  You were my first baby...the one who taught me how to be "mommy"... how to put someone else first...how to love with all my heart and soul.  My love for you is more then you will ever know.



Gracie poo....You are my funny little girl.  Your expressions are a hoot and you make me and Daddy laugh daily.  You are kind and gentle especially with Rhiannon.  You love babies and I can already see that mommy gene in you.  I can not wait to see what a young and vibrant young women you turn into.  I love you more then you will ever know!




I love you higher the the highest bird that ever flew
  I love you taller then the tallest tree that ever grew
  I love you longer then the longest path that ever wound
  I love you prettier then the prettiest flowere ever found
  I love you mighter then the mighest wind ever blew
  I love you fuller then the fullest moon you ever knew
  I love you brighter then the brightest star ever shown
  I love you so much more the you've ever known

                                           Laura Duksta

Love,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment